We will never sell your information to a third party.
We'll do everything we can to ensure your information is kept private. We promise not to share it, unless you have given us permission.
We'll use the data we collect to give you useful and relevant information.
Last updated: October 2022
The type of information we collect
- We may use 'cookies' to gather information about your visits to our website to enhance your experience.
- When you visit our website we may collect 'click stream' data, such as server address, domain name, etc. This information can be combined with information you have provided to us, which will enable us to analyse and better customize your visits.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and our website, the choices you make and the products and features you use.
Information automatically collected
In addition to any Personal Information or other information that you choose to provide via our website, whenever you visit or interact with the website, we automatically collect certain information such as your IP address and/or another unique identifier ("Device Identifier") for the computer, mobile device, technology or other device ("Device") you use to access the Sites and any referring website. (A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device when you access a website or its servers. Our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier.) Some mobile service providers may also provide us or our third-party service providers with information regarding the physical location of the Device used to access the Websites.
In addition, we as well as certain third-party analytics and other service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how you use the Sites ("Usage Information"). Usage Information may include, in part, browser type, operating system, the page served, the time at which a page was accessed and/or the time spent on a page, and the preceding pages views. Usage Information is generally nonidentifying, but if we associate the collected data with you as a specific and identifiable person, we will treat it as Personal Information.
How we use information
- To process orders from you for goods and/or services, including identifying and responding to your queries about those goods and/or services
- To maintain and improve the the goods and/or services we provide to you, including notifications for the purpose of corrective action which may be required
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature and to provide you with the relevant products or services (for instance to deliver a prize you may have won in a contest). You may be contacted by phone or email.
- To send you information/materials via e-mail or SMS messages about products, offers and news we think would interest you. This information may relate to products, offers and news of Revyv and/or its licensees or carefully selected commercial partners. We only send you this if you have opted-in to receive e-mails and/or SMS messages. In case you do not want to receive any e-mails and/or SMS messages from us anymore, or if you want to modify your personal data or want your personal data to be deleted from our database, we refer you to the 'Opt-out, delete or modify personal information' section below.
- To analyze visits to the website and learn about the interests of our visitors in aggregate and also on a personal level to better understand your interest and need, so we can improve our products and services and deliver the type of content, features and promotions that you are most interested in.
In order to fulful the above, we may share or disclose information with third-party service providers, such as couriers and payment service providers. We will only share necessary personal information with our service providers, and will never sell your personal data for marketing purposes.
Protection of visitors' information
In order to protect the information you provide to us by visiting our website we have implemented various security measures. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights and are required to keep the information confidential.
However, keep in mind that whenever you supply personal information online, there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information for their purposes. While we strive to protect our user's personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online, therefore you do so at your own risk.
Links to third parties
A cookie is a small string of information that the website that you visit transfers to your computer for identification purposes. Cookies can be used to follow your activity on the website and that information helps us to understand your preferences and improve your website experience. Cookies are also used to remember for instance your user name and password. You can turn off all cookies, in case you prefer not to receive them. You can also have your computer warn you whenever cookies are being used. For both options you have to adjust your browser settings (like Internet Explorer). There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you. Please be aware though that when you have set your computer to reject cookies, it can limit the functionality of the website you visit and it's possible then that you do not have access to some of the features on the website.
Opt-out, delete or modify personal information
You may cancel your registration at any time, and you can choose to opt-out of receiving any e-mails from us. Additionally you can choose to have all your personal information deleted from our database. If you want to opt-out, delete or modify your personal information, please visit the registration page. We encourage you to update your personal information if anything changes.
Changes to the policy
How you can contact us
If you have any questions or comments relating to our website or the privact policy, please contact us or write to us: Data Protection, The Leandro Group Limited, PO Box 1171, London, HA9 1LW, United Kingdom or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.